Friday, December 12, 2008

Kamila and Michał- sesja narzeczeńska


Kamilę i Michała poznałam w trakcie przygotowań i ślubu Zuzi i Maćka . Będę na ich ślubie w kwietniu, już nie mogę się doczekać, bo wiem jak fantastycznie bawią się ich znajomi i oni.

I met Kamila and Michał during preparations and wedding ofZuzia and Maciek . I'll be shooting their wedding in April, I actually can't wait to document the amazing fun they usually have with their friends.


Pictures :)

Last days of beautiful color

DSC_6118

DSC_6133

DSC_5970

DSC_6179

7 comments:

Bartek said...

tez nie moge doczekac sie zdjec z tego wesela;) super sesja zreszta jak zwykle:)

Anonymous said...

I ja rowniez...:)

Zuzia J.

Agnieszka said...

Love your work!
From Agnieszka in Australia :)

rene's corner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rene's corner said...

hi Marta!
your works are amazing! :)
i love the mood and the warmth in these pictures.
the sharpness is awesome! do you mind telling me what camera and lenses are u using?
cheers,
Irene

Fabiano said...

Hi, your images have something special, thanks for sharing. I love your outdoor sessions.

Marta Potoczek said...

Hey Irene- I'm using Nikon d3 and a lot of lenses :) Mostly I use 50mm f/1.4, 14-24mm f/2.8 and 70-200mm f/2.8. Pictures seen in this particular post were done with the 50mm and 70-200mm.

Cheers

Marta.


@ 2008 marta potoczek. all rights reserved.