Friday, October 3, 2008

Kasia & Kuba


Tak, tak w końcu zaczynam blogować wrzesień! Jaka fajna i super jest z Kasi i Kuby para już pewnie zauważyliście oglądając ich sesję zaręczynową. Ich ślub był fantastyczny. Moja kochana Gabcia zadebiutowała jako dziecię kwiaty sypiące- ależ to było dla niej przeżycie :)

Bez gadania, sami zobaczcie!

Yes, yes I'm finally starting to blog September stuff. How cute, fun and super Kasia and Kuba are you were able to see in their e-session post. Their wedding was fantastic. My sweetest Miss G had her debut as a flowergirl- how exiting that was for her you can't imagine :)

No more words- go through the pictures!

kprep


oh yes, she looked "jaw dropping stunning"

DSC_4322

I think his jaw dropped too ;) Loved his expression!

DSC_4328

The feelings between those two are so obvious- love this one

DSC_4330

I think pics with dogs are my favs of the day- their expressions are perfect ;)

DSC_4335

Kasia loves textures as much as I do so I went all the way with textures with these ones :)

;)

Then we had some time for a really quick session- I think we shot for like twenty minutes ;) but the results were amazing.

DSC_4745

Delicate

Ok I can tell in secret that whenever Kasia visits our house I stop eating chocolate and sweets afterwards ;)

The bouqet was beautiful...

DSC_4415

DSC_4384

DSC_4423

DSC_4467

DSC_4499

DSC_4573

Ok off to the church. Miss G

missg

DSC_4970

DSC_4950

DSC_5004

three generations of Potoczek family :)

DSC_4876

and one from the party :)

DSC_5408

Wojtas and Karolina are next in the family. I'll have the new sister in law in just three weeks.

DSC_5418

Hope you enjoyed this super duper post :) I hope you have a great weekend. It's my first free weekend since April, we are celebrating Gaba's 6th birthday. I'm hosting a party for twenty kiddos tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed ;)

8 comments:

christine said...

can't even begin to say how amazing i think these all are. the bride is amazing!

Magdalena said...

Te zdjecia sa po prostu F A N T A S T Y C Z N E. Zawsze ogladam twoj blog z zapartym tchem, ale ta sesja slubna po prostu mnie powalila. Cudowne, na prawde. Magda.

Małgorzata Stępień said...

REWELACYJNA sesja,piekna para młoda , oryginalne zdjęcia.Coś wspaniałego!

Editor said...

Your creativity is priceless... love your captures.
Great job! I'll keep an eye on your blog.
Rosie :)
http://letmegreowstudio.net

kristi said...

your work just leaves me speechless...it is so good. such wonderful candid expressions....I am truly in awe

Anonymous said...

There is something very majectic about those with the dogs! Fabulous...

Zuzia J.

Mona said...

fantaystyczne te trzy pokolenia Potoczków w ławeczce :) minka Gaby poezja :))))

rene's corner said...

the bride is gorgeous!! ^_^


@ 2008 marta potoczek. all rights reserved.