Thursday, June 26, 2008

Marta i Mateusz


Przysięgali sobie w sobotę. Pierwszy raz byłam na ślubie z fantastycznym second shooterem, więc mam mnóstwo zdjęć backstage(te niedługo).

They said their vows on Saturday. I had a fantastic second shooter this time so I've got plenty of backstage photos(those are to be published soon).

Pictures!

Number one wg mnie/Number one for me :)

DSC_1919

Marta wyglądała przepięknie/Marta was looking gorgeous.

DSC_1885

Intimate moment stolen.
DSC_1950
2
DSC_1979

DSC_2226
fd
DSC_2781
party

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Krzysztof Serafiński said...

W taki razie czekam koniecznie na zdjęcia z backsteg'u...

Jenna said...

Not only are your images beautiful, they are also very real. I feel like when I look through them, I am able to experience a little bit of what it must have been like to be there. I love the bride and groom relaxing in chairs while talking to friends, it's so great to see them so happy and comfortable (the groom holding his tie in his hand is a nice touch!)

Keep the pictures coming, they are so beautiful!

B&W PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG said...

Też jesteśmy ciekawi backstag'u :)

Krzysztof Serafiński said...

Marto kiedy zobaczymy zdjęcia z backstag'u ?

mike said...

Marta, your images are wonderful. If I can ask, how are you doing your lighting in the images that have flash? are you just bouncing off of a wall/ceiling? Or some other type of diffusion? It's so soft and smooth. thanks!


@ 2008 marta potoczek. all rights reserved.